Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Forgive You

Dear Sarah,

I know you read this since drama has come of my writing on here. I forgive you. I have wasted so much time despising you for what you put me through and all the lies you have said about me, but I'm over it. If I keep hating you, you win. I'm a better person for what you've put me through. I'm stronger as a person and my relationship is stronger than ever. I hope to never hear about you again and wish you the best. You and both your children. You have a gorgeous family and I want nothing but great things for all of you. Have a wonderful life and I will do the same.

Sincerely,
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Forgiveness is only possible when one person leaves the other one alone. Thanks to your friend, I now have PAGES and PAGES of evidence that you and your friends are the one stalking me and my husband. Get a life because you can't have mine!

    ReplyDelete