Saturday, January 24, 2015

Wow time flies...

I can't believe it has been a year since I wrote on this. I usually use this for venting unhappy things but I'm 100% happy with my life.
This week marked the halfway point in my pregnancy. Marty and I are so excited. In a little over a week we find out if we are having a girl or a boy though I know Marty is praying for a boy lol. Either way though we already have our names picked out. For a boy of course Marty wants a real junior as he always has and for a girl we chose Mackenzie Jo after my sister and his mom.
The baby room is about halfway done...painted but still waiting for some furniture and a few decorative/fun while great for development that I found on pinterest that I just have to have :-)
Marty has been the most amazing and supportive husband I could have ever imagined. While he knows I'm hormonal and sometimes act irrationally, the other day I broke a brand new cup I received for Christmas from one of my kiddos. I was so angry and upset, and as bad as this sounds I took it out on him. He gave me a hug and went to go grab dinner for us...he then showed up twenty minutes later with no food but he handed me four cups like the one that broke but one in every color they had. It seriously brought me to tears I was so happy. Like I said hormonal lol. But besides that he is just the best with helping me around the house and helping me to do things. I am so very blessed.
Like I said 100% happy. The baby is growing and that I am lucky enough to already be able to see. I was slightly over-weight when I got pregnant and have lost weight everywhere but my tummy...I feel like my baby bump is huge already. I'm able to feel him/her moving all the time and Marty even got to feel the baby when he/she stretched out. it was so amazing.
Life is amazing and it's only going to get better from here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment