Friday, May 11, 2012

Things are looking a lil brighter...

Well...Marty and I are on really good talking terms. I've spent almost all my free time the last two days at his shop just bullshitting with him about anything and everything. I love him to death. I know him and I know what he is going to end up doing, but he needs to do it for him. One thing I keep telling him is that I am his friend first and foremost. I would love him to end up with me in the end, but truth is Marty has to make that decision for himself and honestly needs some time to find himself. I know who he is and what he will become...he just isn't ready to be that person yet. And i'm okay with that...even if he was single, I wouldn't be jumping back into anything with him. He needs time. I know what I want out of a relationship with him because i know exactly who I am. Marty knows who he is just not where he wants to go when he is that person. I think he thinks growing up and relationships mean no fun...where I see relationships as a bonus and you have more fun. He is my best friend. I will stand by him through every decision he makes whether I like it or not just as I would any of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment